Children's Liberal Religious Education
As Unitarian Universalists, we know that one of the most commone reasons for seeking a church is in order to provide a grounding for spiritual and values-based development for your kids. If you no longer fit comfortably within the religion that you grew up with, or if you grew up with no religion at all, Unitarian Universalism may be the right place for you and your family. As UUs, we provide a warm, caring church enviroment that allows questioning and invites children to develop their own ideas within child appropriate values education grounded in humanism and the world's great religions.
If you are planning on bringing your chidren to a service, please let us know in advance, so that we are expecting them that day.
NUUF is part of a worldwide community with well over half a million members and a well-organized approach to children's religious education, which we call RE. Contact RE Director Brenda de Jong 020 337 9961 to learn more.
Unitarian Universalist Principles
in Children’s Language
1. We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.